Tropical flavors abound in every sip of Caribbean Punch. The blending of rich fruit flavors makes this a splendid drink to enjoy on hot summer afternoons.
Author: Dominick LaRuffa
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 2 fluid ounces pineapple juice
- 2 fluid ounces orange juice
- 1 1/2 fluid ounces creme de banana
- 1 fluid ounce grenadine syrup
- 4 fluid ounces dark rum
- 1/2 fluid ounce Rose's Lime Juice
- fresh pineapple wedge for garnish (optional)
- Fill a shaker half full with ice cubes.
- Pour all ingredients into shaker and shake well.
- Fill a lowball or rocks glass almost full with ice cubes and strain drink into glass.
- Garnish with pineapple wedge and serve.