Caribbean Fruit Shake
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- 1 banana; ripe
- 1/2 Cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 Cup orange juice
- 1 Tablespoon grenadine syrup; optional ice cubes
- This delicious drink is great for kids who are lactose intolerant because it tastes very creamy but does not contain milk.
- Although optional, grenadine syrup (available in the soft drink section of supermarkets) turns the shake a wonderful pink.
- Peel banana and break into pieces.
- Place in blender or food processor.
- Pour in pineapple juice, orange juice and grenadine syrup (if using); blend until smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Add ice cubes; blend for 1 minutes or until creamy and frothy.