Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 2/3 Cup sugar
- 3 Tablespoons Hershey's cocoa
- 1 3/4 Cups water
- 3 Tablespoons pineapple juice concentrate
- 1 Tablespoon golden Rum *or*
- 1/2 teaspoons Rum extract
- In a medium saucepan stir together the sugar and the cocoa, then stir in the water.
- Cook over medium heat stirring occasionally, until the mixture comes to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 3 min., stirring occasionally.
- Cool completly.
- Stir the concentrate and the rum [or rum extract] into the chocolate mixture, cover and refrigerate until cold, about 6 hrs.
- Pour into a 1 quart ice cream freezer container and freeze according to manufacturer's directions.
- Garnish as desired before serving.
NUTRITIONAL INFO: [PER SERVING]: 150 Calories 0 mg cholesterol 1 gm Protein 5 mg Sodium 36 gm Carbohydrates 10 mg Calcium 0 mg Fat,