Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- 2 Tablespoons Torani Orgeat (almond syrup -see note)
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 6 drops bitters
- 4 shakes ground nutmeg
- 1/2 Cup fresh orange juice
- crushed ice
- 1 lime slices, optional garnish
- Into a cocktail shaker or similar container, put syrup, lemon juice, bitters, nutmeg, orange juice and crushed ice.
- Shake and strain into chilled chimney glasses, filled with ice cubes.
- Garnish with lime slices, if desired.
- Note: The syrup can be found in specialty food stores and some coffee stores.
- Per serving: 183 calories (2 percent from protein, 97 percent from carbohydrate, 1 percent from fat), less than 1 gram protein, 45 grams carbohydrate, less than 1 gram fat,cholesterol, 72 milligrams sodium.
- Exchanges: 2 fruit.
- Makes 1 serving
This won an award for Robert Parsons of the Benson Hotel, Portland, in an Automobile Club of Oregon Zero Proof MixOff contest.