Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- 1 Cup skim milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoon instant coffee
- 2 pkg artificial sweetener
- 2 drop Brandy or Rum flavoring
- 1 dash cinnamon
- In a blender, combine milk, coffee, sweetener and extract.
- Blend until coffee is dissolved.
- Serve with a dash of cinnamon.
- For a hot drink, pour into a mug and heat in a microwave.
Diabetic exchanges: on serving equals 1 skim milk; also 100 calories, 128 mg sodium, 4 mg cholestrol , 15 gm carbohydrate, 9 gm protein, trace fat.