Café Noisette is a warm, comforting beverage well-suited to wintry, chilly days. Its effect is to soothe the soul and rest the mind. Use decaf if you want to sleep.
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Non-Alcoholic Drinks
Serves: 2 servings
- 3 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 2 Tablespoons roasted chopped hazelnuts
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 8 fluid ounces milk
- 2 Tablespoons light cream or half 'n half
- cocoa powder or fine chocolate shavings to garnish (optional)
- Dissolve coffee granules in 1 tablespoon boiling water. Pour into a blender.
- Add hazelnuts and sugar and pour in milk and cream. Blend everything together.
- Pour into a pan and heat gently until hot but not boiling.
- Serve in mugs and sprinkled with a little cocoa powder, if you like.
Serving size: each serving Calories: 269 Fat: 19.7 g Saturated fat: 4.5 g