A sultry, seductive, sensual cocktail, the Cactus Pear Margarita is ideal for entertaining small groups or for an intimate dinner of Southwestern cuisine. Delightful.
The cactus pear is a delicious, cool and refreshing fruit that’s not too sweet. With a texture like watermelon or tomato, it is easily converted to a tasty juice. Paired with Tequila and Cointreau, this makes a delicious drink.
- 1 lime wedge
- coarse salt
- 8 ounces white Tequila
- 4 ounces Cointreau
- 4 ounces cactus pear juice
- 2 ounces Rose's Lime Juice
- 2 Cups ice cubes
- lime wedges
- Rub lime wedge around the rim of Margarita glasses and dip the rim into a saucer of coarse salt.
- Place tequila, Cointreau, cactus pear and lime juice and ice cubes in a blender and blend until frothy.
- Divide among glasses.
- Set a lime wedge on the rim of the glass.