The tasty Bushwick Lemonade is best made with Brooklyn Lager’s Summer Ale. Simple, refreshing and enjoyable, especially at a clambake or summer barbecue.
Author: Dominick LaRuffa Jr.
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 4 ounces Hudson Bourbon
- 2 ounces Simple Syrup
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1/2 lemon, sliced for garnish
- 2 dashes Angostura Bitters
- 1 bottle, summer ale
- In a shaker, combine the bourbon, simple syrup, lemon juice, and bitters.
- Fill with ice and shake for 10 seconds.
- Strain into two tall, chilled glasses and top with the beer.
- Serve with a wheel of lemon and a straw.