No, it’s not named for Wall Street traders. Rather, it takes its name from the famed eatery at the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel in New York City of the same name.
Bull and Bear
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktail
- 1 1/2 ounces Bourbon whiskey
- 3/4 ounce Orange Curacao liqueur
- 3/4 ounce lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon grenadine syrup
- Pour the bourbon, curacao, lime juice and grenadine into a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice cubes.
- Shake well, and strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a slice of orange and a maraschino cherry, and serve.