Brazilian Iced Chocolate
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Non-Alcoholic Drinks
Serves: 5 Cups
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, (2, 1 ounce squares)
- 1/4 Cup sugar
- 1 Cup coffee, double-strength, and
- 2 1/2 Cups milk, hot
- 1 1/2 Cup coca-cola, chilled
- 1 whipped cream, or vanilla ice cream
- In the top of a double-boiler over hot water, melt the chocolate squares.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Gradually stir in hot coffee, mixing thoroughly.
- Add the milk and continue cooking until all particles of the chocolate are dissolved and the mixture is smooth, about 10 minutes.
- Pour into a jar.
- Cover and chill.