The simplicity of the Brandy Wine Spritzer makes it an alluring and surprisingly complex compilation of flavors. The sparkle adds a delightful tingle to each sip.
Brandy Wine Spritzer
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
Serves: 1 glass
- 2/3 glass white wine (very well chilled at least 30 minutes)
- 2 Tablespoons brandy, chilled
- seltzer, plain, to top up (very well chilled)
- lime twist or peel
- Fill a wine glass more than halfway with the super-chilled wine - the glass should frost - a clear sign your wine's cool enough.
- Add the brandy. Do not stir.
- Splash in the seltzer until the glass is three-quarters full.
- Then take a slice of lime and put it on the rim of the glass. or a twist of peel.