Simply stated, a Bourbon Swizzle is a delicious treat. The lemon juice pairs well with the Bourbon to create a wonderful, cool drink.
Author: Dominick LaRuffa Jr
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 1 1/2 ounces lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon superfine sugar
- 2 ounces Bourbon
- 1 dash bitters
- crushed ice
- 3 ounces club soda
- lemon wedge, for garnish (optional)
- In a shaker half-filled with ice cubes, combine the lime juice, sugar, bourbon, and bitters.
- Shake well.
- Almost fill a collins glass with crushed ice.
- Stir until glass is frosted.
- Strain the mixture in the shaker into the glass and add the club soda.
- Garnish with lemon wedge.