The simplicity of Bourbon Milk Punch belies the incredible flavor it embodies in every sip. Creamy, smooth and tantalizing, the drink is truly comforting.
Bourbon Milk Punch
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Punch
- 1 teaspoon superfine sugar
- 1/4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoons grated nutmeg
- 3 fluid ounces half 'n half
- 2 fluid ounces Bourbon
- In a shaker half-filled with ice cubes, combine the Bourbon, half and half, sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Shake well.
- Strain into an old-fashioned glass and garnish with the nutmeg.