Bourbon Bloody Mary
Author: Dominick LaRuffa Jr.
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 1 lemon wedge
- celery salt
- 1 1/2 ounces Bourbon
- 2 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Wasabi
- tomato juice
- Celery stalk, lemon wedge and three olives (2 green, one Kalamata, pitted)
- Rub the lemon wedge around the rim of a pint glass and coat with celery salt.
- Fill with ice and add 2 dashes of celery salt and the remaining ingredients except the tomato juice.
- Fill with tomato juice and stir well. Garnish with a celery stalk, lemon wedge and olives on a skewer.