Bo's Bloody Mary Mix
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- 2 Cups V-8 vegetable juice
- 1 Cup tomato juice
- 1/2 Cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 12 drops hot pepper sauce
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish (coarse)
- 1/2 teaspoons fresh ground black pepper
- lime wedges
- celery stalks
- Place all ingredients, except gin, limes and celery in a 1-quart glass jar with a tight lid and shake well to mix.
- Taste and adjust lemon juice and seasoning as desired.
- Store in refrigerator for up to a week.
- To serve, fill an 8-ounce glass with ice cubes.
- Add 1 to ounces of gin and fill with mix.
- Stir to mix well.
- Garnish with lime wedges and/or celery stalks.
- Serves 4.
- NOTE: To keep drinks at full strength while keeping them cold, freeze tomato juice into cubes and use these in the bloody marys.