Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 2 fluid ounces boiling water
- 2 1/2 fluid ounces Scotch
- 1 lemon twist
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Use two large silver-plated mugs, with handles.
- Put the Scotch in one mug, and the boiling water into the other, ignite the Scotch and, while blazing, mix both ingredients by pouring them from one mug to the other.
- If well done, this will have the appearance of a continued stream of liquid fire.
- Sweeten with sugar and serve with a piece of lemon peel.
- Serve in a four-ounce stemmed mug.