The Bloody Mary, named for Mary, Queen of Scots is a classic Sunday brunch beverage. Cool, refreshing and rich in vitamins and minerals.
A glorious treat for Sunday brunch, its rich flavor is full of good, healthful things.
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 1 1/2 ounces Vodka
- 3 ounces tomato juice
- 1 dash lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 drops Tabasco sauce - (to 3 drops)
- salt; to taste
- freshly-ground black pepper; to taste
- 1 lime wedge
- Shake all ingredients (except lime wedge) with ice and strain into an old-fashioned glass over ice cubes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the wedge of lime and serve.