Bloody Eyeballs On The Rocks
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- 12 red radishes, washed, ends removed
- 12 pimiento-stuffed olives
- 46 ounces cold ginger-ale divided
- Prepare these bloody balls the day before you plan to serve them.
- Using a stiff vegetable brush, scrub part of the red skin off the radish, leaving enough to look like a bloody eyeball.
- Using the tip of the vegetable peeler or a small knife, carefully scoop out a small hole in each radish.
- Stuff a green olive, pimiento side out, in each hole.
- Place 1 radish eyeball in each section of an empty ice cube tray (You may need to pare your eyeballs down a bit to fit).
- Fill the tray with water and freeze overnight.
- Evenly divide ginger ale into six glasses.
- Place 2 eyeball ice cubes in each one.