The Blood Orange Negroni is a modification of the classic Italian cocktail. Perfect for early Spring when blood oranges are in season. Simply delicious. Belissimo!
Blood Orange Negroni
Author: Dominick LaRuffa Jr.
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
For the drink
- 1 ounce Campari
- 1 ounce gin
- 1 ounce sweet vermouth
- 1 Tablespoon blood orange juice
- splash soda
- blood oranges, thinly sliced
- Combine Campari, gin, sweet vermouth, and pour over ice in a highball or Collins glass.
- Top with blood orange juice and soda and stir well.
- Garnish with thinly sliced blood oranges or, if not available, clementines may be used.
If Italian blood orange soda is available, use that in place of juice and plain soda.