Blood Orange, Grapefruit and Raspberry Bellini
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 6 blood oranges; juiced
- 4 pink grapefruit; juiced
- 2 packages raspberries; pureed in a blender
- 1 strained; (save a few whole for garnish)
- 1 bottle Asti Spumante Italian sparkling wine
- 1 mint sprigs; for garnish
- To make 3 different drinks: Blood Orange Bellini: Mix orange juice and wine.
- Grapefruit Bellini: Mix grapefruit and wine.
- Raspberry Bellini: Mix raspberry puree and some whole raspberries and wine.
- To serve, pour each into champagne flutes.
- Garnish with mint sprigs.
- This recipe yields 6 servings.
Recipe by: Mario Batali