Blackberry Downpour (Phaalse Ka Sharbat)
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- 2 Cups blackberries water
- 1 raw sugar; to taste
- 1 pinch sea salt; small pinch
- crushed ice
- 1 pineapple slices; to garnish
- Preparation time: 10 minutes plus overnight soaking and 30 minutes chilling time.
- Soak the blackberries in the measured water overnight.
- Mash the blackberries into the water, then put the mixture through a sieve.
- Add sugar and salt and mix thoroughly.
- Refrigerate the mixture for about 30 minutes.
- Serve in tall glasses, topped with crushed ice and garnished with pineapple.