Black and White
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- 6 darjeeling tea bags
- 4 Cup boiling water (1 Quart)
- 4 Cup whole milk (1 Quart)
- 1 granulated sugar to taste
- This recipe is an elegant interpretation of the classic black tea with milk.
- Prepare a strong brew of Darjeeling Tea, using 6 tea bags in 4 cups boiling water.
- Steep for 5 minutes, gently squeeze tea bags and remove.
- Pour V2 cup plus 2 tablespoons of hot tea into each tea cup.
- Foam milk in the steamer of Ail espresso machine.
- Top each cup with foamed milk and sweeten with sugar to taste.
Per serving: 100 calories (21 percent from protein, 30 percent from carbohydrate, 49 percent from fat), 5 grams protein, 8 grams carbohydrate, 5 grams fat, 22 milligrams cholesterol, 80 milligrams sodium. Exchanges: 1/2 milk, 1 fat. Makes 6 servings