We all love a statesman, especially one with the guts to speak the truth, and Bernie Sanders does just that, and so does this drink.
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 2 ounces Bourbon
- 1/2 ounce Amaretto
- 1 ounce lemonade, freshly made
- 1 ounce iced tea, fresh but not from a mix
- a healthy dash of red currant-pomegranate syrup
- 1 lemon wheel, to garnish
- 1 or 2 cherries, to garnish
- In mixing glass, shake bourbon, almond liqueur, lemonade, iced tea and red currant-pomegranate syrup with ice; strain into an old fashioned or double rocks glass over ice.
- Garnish with lemon wheel and cherry.