The classic Bermuda Rum Swizzle offers an incredibly wonderful taste of the tropics to your palate any time of year. Simply delightful.
Bermuda Rum Swizzle
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 2 fluid ounces Grenadine
- 4 fluid ounces Bacardi light Rum
- 1 fluid ounce lime juice
- 5 fluid ounces pineapple juice
- 6 dash Angostura Bitters
- 5 fluid ounces orange juice
- 4 fluid ounces black Bermuda Rum
- Fill a pitcher 1/3 full with crushed ice.
- Add all ingredients and stir or shake vigorously until a frothing head appears.
- Strain into sour glasses.
- Note: This is the original recipe from Gosling's, the makers of Black Seal Rum.
- The recipe was copied from the back of their business card.