This simple recipe for Bellini cocktails was created to celebrate the wedding of our dear friends, Ben and Wendy.
We use Looza Peach Nectar, available in most good supermarkets or gourmet markets in place of fresh peach pureé. Feel free to adapt this recipe and use other flavors of nectar, such as mango, guava, passion fruit, pear, pineapple, cherry, apple or tropical flavors.
The sprig of rosemary adds a slight but glorious herbal flavor.
- 3 ounces Looza Peach Nectar
- Champagne, Prosecco or sparkling wine to top up
- 1 small sprig of fresh rosemary
- Pour peach nectar into a champagne flute and top up with Champagne, Prosecco or sparkling wine.
- Add a sprig of fresh rosemary to the glass.