Mexican beer and vodka make a unique pairing with Tabasco in the hot and spicy Beer On The Border. A lively drink that makes a great choice with spicy snacks.
Beer On The Border
Author: Dominick LaRuffa Jr.
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 1 bottle of your favorite Mexican beer, such as Corona, Tecate, or Modelo
- 2 ounces lime-flavored vodka or Absolut Peppar
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce or a Mexican hot chili sauce
- lime wedges
- Gently mix the liquid ingredients together in a shaker, then pour them into your chilled rocks glass. Ice is optional.
- Squeeze in a couple lime wedges if you'd like!