The Banff Cocktail is a delightful, warming cocktail with a hint of orange and cherry, and the smooth flavor of good Canadian whiskey.
Author: Dominick LaRuffa Jr.
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 1 1/2 fluid ounces Canadian whiskey
- 1/2 fluid ounce Grand Marnier
- 1/2 fluid ounce kirsch
- 1 dash bitters
- 1 lemon twist
- In a mixing glass half-filled with ice cubes, combine the whiskey, Grand Marnier, kirsch, and bitters.
- Stir well.
- Strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish with the lemon twist.