What could be more tropical than banana, coconut and rum to put one in a happy mood, thinking of swaying palm trees, pink sandy beaches and warm breezes?
Banana Coconut Rum Cream Cordial
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Liqueurs
Serves: 4 Cups
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed (one cup)
- 2 teaspoons coconut extract
- 1 1/2 Cups rum
- 1/2 Cup vodka
- 1/2 Cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 Cup evaporated milk
- 1 Cup cream of coconut
- Mash bananas and blend in blender with coconut extract, rum, and vodka.
- Add milks and blend at low speed for one minute.
- Add cream of coconut or coconut milk and pulse stir for one minute (use lowest speed on blender and turn on-off eight times.)
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe