Baltimore Eggnog 1
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Punches
- 1 ounce Brandy (1 pint)
- 1 ounce Rum (1/2 pint)
- 1 ounce madeira (1/2 pint)
- 1 egg (12)
- 1 teaspoon sugar (2 Cups)
- 3/4 Cup milk (3 pints) -or-
- 2 ounces heavy cream (3 pints)
- Shake with ice, and strain into a collins glass or a highball glass.
- If heavy cream is used, you may want to top the drink with milk.
- Dust the surface with lots of nutmeg.
- The recipe above is for one drink only, but the measurements in parentheses will make about 30 servings.