The Backstreet is amazingly delicious, subtle, yet bold enough to be renamed Park Avenue, but alas, it has a bit of a kick, like a backstreet brawl.
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 1 1/2 fluid ounces light Rum
- 1/2 fluid ounce Applejack
- 1/2 fluid ounce sweet vermouth
- 1/2 fluid ounce Cherry Brandy
- Fill a shaker half full with ice cubes.
- Pour all ingredients into shaker and shake well.
- Strain drink into a Cocktail glass, garnish with a Maraschino Cherry, and serve.