Our recipe for Autumn Cider is a luscious blend of apple cider, Bourbon and Applejack brandy flavored gently with cinnamon and served warm. Simply delightful.
A warm, flavorful blend that brings great comfort to the soul.
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktail
- 1 fluid ounce Bourbon
- 1/2 ounce Laird's Applejack
- 2 ounces unfiltered apple cider, warmed but not boiling
- cinnamon sticks
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
To rim the glass
- 1 lemon wedge
- Mix sugar and cinnamon together thoroughly and spread on a plate.
- Blend warm cider with liquors.
- Rim an old fashioned glass or double rocks glass with lemon wedge then dip into the cinnamon sugar mix.
- Pour the cider mix into the glass and garnish with a cinnamon stick.
- Serve immediately.