Autumn Apple Punch is perfect for Halloween gatherings and Thanksgiving feasts. The combination of flavors makes is a seasonal delight.
Autumn Apple Punch
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Punches
- 1 1/2 Quarts apple juice
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 8 whole cloves
- 1 1/3 Cups pineapple juice
- 1/2 Cup lemon juice
- 2 pints orange juice
- 28 ounces ginger ale
- 2 Gala, Red or Golden Delicious apples, thinly sliced across, cored
- Place apple juice in a non-aluminum kettle; tie spices in cheesecloth, add to kettle, and simmer uncovered 15 minutes; discard spice bag.
- Mix spiced juice with remaining fruit juices.
- To serve, place a large block of ice in a large punch bowl, add fruit juice, sliced apples and ginger ale.