A drink that would make Springsteen sit up and write a song about his favorite shore town, home of The Stone Pony.
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 1 1/2 fluid ounces Brandy
- 1/2 fluid ounce Applejack
- 1/2 fluid ounce sweet vermouth
- lemon peel
- Fill a shaker half full with ice cubes.
- Pour all ingredients into shaker and shake well.
- Strain drink into a cocktail glass and serve, garnished with a lemon peel (not in the drink).
Laird's Applejack is made in the same county, only a few miles west of Asbury Park.