A strong liqueur with a bright, tangy flavor with the delectable taste of apricot.
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Liqueurs
Serves: 1 Quart
- 1 pound apricots, peeled and pitted
- 3 Cups vodka, 80 proof
- 2 Cups sugar
- 1 lemon rind, julienned without pith
- Boil the sugar in enough water to make a syrup; add the apricots and simmer for several minutes.
- Strain and allow to cool.
- Add the alcohol, 2 cups of water and the rinds; pour off into a bottle and store for at least a month.
- Strain and re-bottle for future use when ready.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe