Apricot Syrup or Topping
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Syrups
- about 5 medium apricots
- 1 Cup sugar
- 1 Tablespoon corn starch
- Wash the apricots and take the seeds out of them.
- Place the apricots into a blender and puree until smooth.
- In a sauce pan, place pureed apricots.
- Add about 1 tablespoon corn starch and mix until blended well.
- Add about 1 cup sugar to the apricots and mix with a spoon.
- Cook on about medium-heat until slightly thickened.
- Let cool and serve over ice cream, pancakes, or waffles.