Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Punches
- 1 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 dash Angostura Bitters
- 22 ounces apricot nectar, chilled
- 25 1/2 ounces dry white wine, chilled
- 32 ounces mineral water or sparkling water, chilled
- 10.00 thin slices or wedges lime
- 1 ground nutmeg
- Mix sugar and bitters in 3-quart pitcher.
- Stir in apricot nec- tar, wine and mineral water.
- Pour over ice in each of 10 eight-ounce giasses.
- Garnish each with lime slice sprinkled with nutmeg.
10 servings; 110 calories per serving. Source: Betty Crocker's Cookbook, 6th Edition