When seeking an exceptionally comforting drink in cold weather or Aprés Ski, this recipe does the trick. Rich Mexican chocolate, mint and tequila. Perfect together.
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktail
- 2 Cups milk
- 4 peppermint candies
- 4 ounces Mexican chocolate, chopped
- 2 shots tequila
- 2 mint sprigs
- whipped cream, to garnish
- Heat milk just shy of boiling; add mint candies and chocolate to melt.
- Pour into two large mugs about 3/4 full; stir in 1 shot tequila in each mug.
- Garnish with whipped cream and mint sprig.