Apple Pilar is a delectable drink that’s refreshing and soothing, yet perks up the palate, making it a great beverage to accompany a fine meal.
Author: Dominick LaRuffa Jr.
Recipe type: Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- 6 ounces organic apple juice
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 12 to 15 large fresh mint leaves (reserve some for garnish)
- 2 ounces ginger ale
- In mixing glass filled with ice, stir apple juice, lemon juice and mint leaves; stir well but take care to keep mint leaves whole.
- Strain contents in chimney glass filled with ice; top with ginger ale and stir gently to incorporate.
- Garnish with mint and serve.
If you think this would make a good alcoholic beverage, you're right. It pairs well with blended Canadian whiskey, applejack, dark rum, spiced rum, vodka or brandy. Let your inner mixologist out and experiment, but let us know if you come up with a winning cocktail. We'll consider publishing it!