Apple Pilar is a delectable drink that’s refreshing and soothing, yet perks up the palate, making it a great beverage to accompany a fine meal.
- 6 ounces organic apple juice
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 12 to 15 large fresh mint leaves (reserve some for garnish)
- 2 ounces ginger ale
- In mixing glass filled with ice, stir apple juice, lemon juice and mint leaves; stir well but take care to keep mint leaves whole.
- Strain contents in chimney glass filled with ice; top with ginger ale and stir gently to incorporate.
- Garnish with mint and serve.