The rich flavor of Grandma’s apple pie is captured in our Apple Pie Crisp recipe. Deliriously simple to make and gloriously tasty. This one makes two drinks. Perfect for an Autumn evening.
- 1 ounce Bailey's Irish Cream
- 2 ounces Laird's Applejack
- 1 ounce Brandy
- 2 Graham crackers
- 3 scoops vanilla ice cream (premium)
- pinch ground cinnamon, to taste
- Add the liqueurs, brandy, crackers and ice cream to a blender and blend till smooth.
- Pour into two hurricane glasses or goblets.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon on top, to taste.