A delicious apple brandy with a mild cinnamon flavor that is incredibly delicious and refreshing.
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Liqueurs
Serves: 1 bottle
- 4 Cups coarsely chopped apples
- 2 Cups brandy
- 1 Cup sugar
- 4 inches stick cinnamon broken
- In large screw-topped jar, combine all ingredients. cover tightly.
- Invert jar, let stand 24 hours. turn jar upright, let stand 24 hours.
- Repeat turning process until sugar dissolves. Store in cool, dark place 4-6 weeks.
- Strain through cheesecloth into decanter. Cover.
- Makes 2-1/2 Cups.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe