Amaretto Cognac Coffee is a warming, comforting beverage that brings joy to heart and soul. Ideal for those cool winter nights when a warm drink is essential.
Amaretto Cognac Coffee
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
Serves: 2 servings
- 2/3 Cup whipping cream
- 1 fluid ounce amaretto liqueur
- 1 fluid ounce Cognac
- freshly brewed coffee, to serve
- caramel sauce, to serve
- Use a balloon whisk or an electric beater to beat the cream in a bowl until soft peaks form.
- Divide the amaretto and cognac between serving glasses. Fill three-quarters of each glass with coffee.
- Top with the cream and drizzle over the caramel sauce. Serve immediately.