A cool, refreshing breeze in a glass, complete with a hint of rosemary and lemon.
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktail
- 1-inch piece seedless cucumber, diced
- 1 ounce rosemary simple syrup
- 3/4 ounce lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 egg white
- 1 1/2 ounce lemon-flavored vodka
- 3/4 ounce white sweet vermouth
- cucumber disk to garnish
- Place cucumber, rosemary simple syrup and lemon juice in mixing glass; muddle.
- Add egg white, vodka and vermouth; shake vigorously until egg white emulsifies. Add ice; shake again.
- Double strain into cocktail or margarita glass; garnish with cucumber disk.