The pairing of chocolate with orange is an incomparable match, and without parallel in the Alhambra Royale, where it is magnificent. Simply a wonderful treat, particularly on a cold day.
- 1 Cup hot cocoa
- grated orange peel
- 1 1/2 fluid ounces Cognac
- whipped cream
- 1 slice orange
- Fill cup nearly full of hot chocolate and add orange peel.
- Warm cognac in a ladle over hot water, ignite, and pour blazing into cup of chocolate.
- Stir well and top with whipped cream, if you wish.
- Top with grated orange peel and garnish with orange slice.