Sounds like a chemical disaster, but in fact, it’s a delicious, luscious drink you’re going to love. We promise it won’t deforest your garden.
Agent Orange Smoothie
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Non-Alcholic Beverage
Serves: 1 16-ounce drinks
- 1 Cup orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 Cup frozen or fresh peaches, skinned
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 scoop nonfat frozen vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 Cup ice
- Combine ingredients in blender; mix until smooth and frothy.
- Serve in any glass.
- Garnish with fresh fruit, mint leaves or just add a straw.
Makes 1 16-ounce drink or two 8-ounce beverages.