Absinthe No. 2
This is a speedy version of Absinthe, but not the traditional Swiss recipe. It has however, very similar results. This is actually a very good recipe for your first effort at producing this liqueur.
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Liqueurs
Serves: 1 bottle
- 1 teaspoon crumbled wormwood
- 1 Cup vodka
- 2 Tablespoons chopped peppermint leaves
- 1 piece of lemon peel, 3/4 inch x 2 inch
- 1/3 to 1/2 Cup sugar syrup
- Steep wormwood in vodka for 48 hours. Strain out and add peppermint leaves and lemon peel. Steep for 8 days, strain and sweeten. Smells good but is more bitter than our first recipe.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe