The delectable blending of mango, orange juice and honey pair well with milk to create this flavorful beverage.
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Smoothie
- 1 Cup diced fresh mango
- 1/2 Cup orange juice; chilled
- 3 Tablespoon clear honey
- 2 Cup whole milk; chilled
- 1 pinch garden rose petals (optional)
- Combine mango, orange juice and sweetener in food processor.
- Blend for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Pour milk into processor and process till it has expanded and become frothy.
- Add the mango puree.
- Process for about 1 minute.
- Pour into chilled glasses.
- Garnish with the rose petals if so desired.
- Serve immediately.
If using rose petals, be sure they're edible and are not commercially grown for the florist trade. Only edible roses contain no pesticides. Your garden roses may have been sprayed. Check with your landscaper. If so, do not use them and either omit or buy roses from your local gourmet food store in season. If not available, just omit from the recipe.