A Cup of Christmas Tea is an uncommonly simple blend to make as Christmas gifts from the kitchen.
A Cup of Christmas Tea
Prepare this and place in mason jars as gifts for friends. It makes a delicious cup of hot or iced tea.
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- 1 3/4 Cups tea; instant (no sugar or lemon)
- 2 Cups orange flavored Tang
- 1 1/2 Cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons cloves
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 package lemonade mix; small size, no sugar
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Put into a food processor and blend well.
This recipe is great to give as gifts at Christmastime. Put into a small jelly jar. Take several colors of very thin ribbon and tie a bow around the jar lid or use pinking shears to cut a circle of decorative fabric to put over the top of the jar. Then tie with the ribbons or a gold cord.