A generic name in the United Kingdom for bottled drink containing alcohol and pop (usually vodka/rum and lemonade/cider). Very close to the North American coolers.

Share →
Please use the search box above to find content within this section.

Thanks for dropping by! Feel free to stay updated by subscribing to the RSS feed.