Trader Vic’s introduced the Crab Rangoon to the U.S., and it has remained a favorite since. Simple, delicious and very adaptable. Perfect for parties.
|Trader Vic's Crab Rangoon|| |
- 1/4 pound crab meat
- 1/4 pound cream cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon A-1 sauce
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 package wonton wrappers (12 ounce)
- oil; as needed
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Chop up the crab meat and mix it with the cream cheese, A-1 sauce and garlic powder.
- Cut the wonton wrappers to a square shape.
- Place 1/2 teaspoon of the mixture in the center of a won ton wrapper.
- Pinch the middle of each square to seal and place each one on a cookie sheet or shallow pan. Repeat with the remaining filling and wrappers.
- Bake the packets until delicately browned, about 7 to 8 minutes.