|Grilled Frog Legs|| |
- 12 frog legs
- 1/2 Cup vegetable oil
- 1 Tablespoon instant minced onion
- 2 Tablespoons chopped parsley
- grated peel and juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon sweet basil
- 1/4 Cup butter
- 1 garlic clove; minced
- Marinate the frog legs for three hours in a mixture of the oil, onion, parsley, lemon peel and juice, salt, mustard and basil. Drain well, reserving marinade.
- Broil legs over a medium fire three to four minutes on each side or till tender. Heat the remaining marinade with the butter and garlic, and pour over the legs.
Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 2260 Calories; 159g Fat (64.2 percent calories from fat); 198g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 724mg Cholesterol; 3301mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 29 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 31 Fat.